Radar Level for Reliable Measurement
Reliable measurement with Tek-Wave 4300C Radar Level Transmitters!
Using two-wire 26Ghz, the Tek-Wave 4300C utilizes a pulsed echo to optimize radar signal strength hence produces more robust and reliable measurement. Small-size antennas deliver accurate measurements and further optimize itself with the new microprocessor. Tek-Wave 4300C is not affected by dust and foam, along with atmospheric changes (i.e., temperature, pressure, and water vapour).
- Accuracy: ±3mm.
- Measuring Range: 90ft (30m).
- Integral Display.
- Horn Antenna.
- Works well with dust, foam and changes in water vapor including temperature and pressure in the atmosphere.
- Two Wire 4-20mA with HART (optional Modbus).
- LCD Display.
- Direct Switch Technology increases sensitivity, high reliability, and long measurement ranges.
- East to install as small size antenna.
- Maintenance-free measurement.
- Not affected by corrosion, foam and changes in water vapor including temperature and pressure in the atmosphere.
- Small Beam angle and energy concentrated.
- Enhance the echo ability and avoid interference.
- Smaller measurement blind area.
- High signal-to-noise ratio.
- High frequency is the best choice for measuring solid and low dielectric constant medium.